Monday, April 4, 2016

STEPHANIE’S EPIPHANIES…AN OPEN LETTER TO MY READERS



 

Spring is symbolic of renewal and growth.
And it is in this spirit that I happily announce the re-launching of Stephanie’s Epiphanies this month.

I'm back! Yeah!

Over the winter hiatus, I took some needed time to reflect, regroup and re-assess my creative vision, blogging approach, and personal commitment. Thank you for your patience during this process.

I also had an important “epiphany” during this period of reflection.I discovered that there’s truth to the expression: “Absence makes the heart grow fonder.” Time apart enabled me to really recognize, embrace and appreciate how much I enjoy interacting with you, learning from you, laughing with you, sharing thoughts and experiences, keeping you informed, and building a supportive community.

And I’d like to take this opportunity to let you know that I value your time, readership, feedback and friendship throughout the years.

Okay…enough of the “sappy” stuff. J

So, what can you expect from the “new and improved” version of Stephanie’s Epiphanies?

Ÿ  Greater consistency--With at least one post per week
Ÿ  Greater diversity--With more guest posts and topic variety
Ÿ  Greater interaction
Ÿ  And more…

Spring has sprung. And I am bursting with new ideas, new energy, and a new direction.
I hope you’ll join me for the journey!

Peace and Blessings,

Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Rochelle,

      Thank you! It's good to be back. You should consider guest posting for me. I know you have an epiphany to share.

      Delete
  2. Jennifer Brown BanksApril 5, 2016 at 3:29 PM

    Good to have you back on the scene, Steph! Much continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! It's good to have you back!!!

    ReplyDelete